Below are the general steps to enable Virtualization in BIOS:
- Turn OFF then turn ON the System while repeatedly press Esc key at startup.
- Press the F10 key for BIOS Setup.(Follow the instruction on the screen)
- Press the right arrow key to System Configuration tab, Select Virtualization Technology and then press the Enter key. (Many of the steps below may vary depending on your motherboard, processor type, chipset and OEM. Refer to your system's accompanying documentation for the correct information on configuring your system.
- Select Enabled and press the Enter key.
- Press the F10 key and select Yes and press the Enter key to save changes and Reboot.
Different vendors may have different settings in BIOS, Please refer to the links below for Vendor specific Virtualization settings:
If you are unable to find the BIOS key on the manufacturer website, you may also click here for the detailed list.
Also make sure that the option Hyper-V is disabled under windows features in control panel.
Navigate to "Turn Window Features on or off" in control panel and uncheck the box against Hyper-v and save the changes.
Note: This option of Hyper-V is available in 'pro' and 'enterprise' versions only. If you do not see this option in control panel you can ignore this step.
If you continue facing the above issue please write to us at email@example.com