BlueStacks TV brings all sides of live streaming into the product. Broadcast your mobile games with one click and discover the best live streams hand picked just for you.
- On the BlueStacks TV window on the right, select Start Streaming.
- Sign in with your BlueStacks TV account, or make a new one.
- Once you've logged in, click Authorize.
- Customize your stream- You can choose to turn on your microphone and/or webcam, specify which app you're streaming, choose your location and give your broadcast a name.
- Stream with Filter- Choose filter with the provided options after launching application or video you want to stream.
- Personalize your stream- Choose the options you want to stream with. Select done to save the changes.
- Click Go Live when you're all set. You're now live! The BlueStacks TV window lets you monitor your Twitch chat, toggle your mic on and off, and share your stream to Facebook or Twitter. Whenever you want to close your broadcast, just hit the big red Stop button.
NOTE: Please check this URL to see if your PC fulfills the minimum requirements to use BlueStacks TV.
Download the latest version of BlueStacks from www.bluestacks.com to get BlueStacks TV.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are still experiencing any issues.