You can use BlueStacks TV if the following requirements are met, the requirements are quite similar to installation of BlueStacks except for the fact that BlueStacks TV streaming feature is not supported on XP machines.
- Minimum system requirements to use BlueStacks TV are:
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Your PC must have 3GB of RAM/main memory. (Note that having 3GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- Your PC must have 4GB of disk space available for storing Android apps / games and their data.
- You must have Dirext X 9.0 or higher installed on your system
- The drivers for your PC's graphics drivers should be updated for compatibility with BlueStacks as described in the following post
- Your PC must have .NET Framework 4.5 for windows 7 and above , (You can download it from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30653). In case you already have .Net framework 4.5 installed on your system, please make sure it is full version.
- For smoother experience, recommended specifications are:
- CPU: Intel Core i3 or AMD Equivalent (Compare your CPU).
- MEMORY: 3GB DDR3 Usable RAM
- OS: Windows 7 Home Premium or later.
- Dedicated Graphic card - A dedicated graphic card or GPU has its own independent source of video memory, leaving the RAM your system uses untouched.If you have a GeForce GTX 680M video card with 2GB of video memory, for example, that memory is completely separate from your computer's 8GB of system memory. Dedicated cards are perfect if you are into serious gaming or are a professional graphic designer.
Note: Streaming feature is not supported on XP machines and only viewing is possible (.NET Framework 3.5).
BlueStacks 2.0 is normally installed in the same drive where Windows is installed, usually C:\. However, during installation, you may choose to have all of the apps/data located on another drive.
We do not recommend installing BlueStacks if you have a virtual machine, e.g., Microsoft Virtual PC, VM Ware Workstation, or Oracle Virtual box, installed on the same PC.
Have any questions, write to us at email@example.com .