Sometimes BlueStacks fails to install
This may be due to one of the following reasons:
1. The system does not fulfill the minimum requirements to install the app player. Check installation pre-requisites here.
2. The app player is downloaded from a source other than our official website www.bluestacks.com.
3. Same or very old version of app player is already installed on the system. In such case please uninstall the previous version and execute the setup again.
Besides these there may be other issues due to which BlueStacks might not install successfully. Kindly, follow the article below:
1. Error 1714: This occurs when components of the previous version of BlueStacks are not complete uninstalled.
Please try the steps mentioned in the below given URL. How to fix error 1714
2. Error 25006: This error occurs when there is not enough space to restore back up.
Please try the steps mentioned in the below given URL. How to fix error 25006
3. 25000: This is due to Graphics incompatibility
For further information, please click Here.
If you experience any other installation error then please send us the MSI Log file by following the steps outlined in the article accessible through this link.