The tutorial is based on BlueStacks App Player version 0.9.11.4119 or later.
Follow the steps mentioned below to know the storage space on the BlueStacks App Player.
1. On Home screen, click on 'All Apps' on the top right corner of the app player.
2. Under the All Apps section find & click on the 'BlueStack settings' app as shown below:
3. Select the 'Advanced Settings' option.
4. Now, tap on 'Storage' option.
5. We provide 16 GB of total storage space on the app player out of which 8GB is for Internal storage and other 8 GB is for SD card.