The tutorial is based on BlueStacks App Player version 0.9.11.4119 or later.
Follow the steps mentioned below to erase SD card contents on the BlueStacks App Player.
Note: Following the steps mentioned below will erase all the contents on the app player and cannot be recovered back.
1. On Home screen, click on 'All Apps' on the top right corner of the app player.
2. Under the All Apps section find & click on the BlueStack settings app as shown below:
3. Select the 'Advanced Settings' option.
4. Now, click on 'Storage' option.
5. Scroll down to navigate 'Erase SD card' option.
6. Now click on 'Erase SD card' button to erase all the contents on the app player.