The tutorial is based on BlueStacks App Player version 0.9.11.4119 or later.
Follow the steps mentioned below to unmount SD card on the BlueStacks App Player.
1. On Home screen, click on 'All Apps' on the top right corner of the app player.
2. Under the All Apps section find & click on the BlueStack settings app as shown below:
3. Select the “Advanced Settings” option.
4. Now, tap on the 'Storage' option.
5. Scroll down to navigate 'Unmount SD card' option.
6. Now, a pop-up will appear which will ask to Unmount SD card, click on 'OK'.