If you are using the BlueStacks App Player for Windows version 0.9.0.4049 or later, you can easily sync contacts with the app player account.
Please follow the steps mentioned below to sync your contacts with app player account :
1. On home screen, click on 'All Apps' on the top-right corner.
2. Navigate to 'BlueStacks Settings'.
3. Go to 'Manage contacts'.
4. All contacts will open. Now click on the three dots in the top right corner.
5. Now, from the drop-down list click on 'Accounts'.
6. Click on the account with which you want to sync your contacts.
7. Check the option saying 'Contacts'.
8. All your contacts will get synced with the app player.